Terracotta- The hottest color trend in 2018 (in my opinion) This color is a rustic orangy/peach hue. Use for your bridal bouquets, flat lays, wrap around your invites, flower girl baskets- a very versatile & long lasting ribbons!
- Beautiful 100% silk ribbon hand dyed by me in my studio. These ribbons are NOT hand torn- they will last longer and are not prone to snag or fray. Choose from 3 or 5 yard lengths. These ribbon are bias cut giving them the perfect drape. Depending on the length you chose, there may be a seam.
- Please understand that due to the dying process, the color and hue of each ribbon may vary slightly. This is what makes your ribbon unique and one of a kind.
- All product photos are taken in natural light and are not edited, however, computer screens may display colors differently.
- I do not offer refunds on ribbons, if you need to match a color please purchase our sample ribbons.
- Ribbons will come lightly pressed, and folded into stylish bundles (not on a spool) they can be straightened easily by using a hair straightener on a low setting- simply pull the ribbon through the straightener.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for me to complete your order. Bulk orders will be completed in 7-10 business days.
- To clean your ribbons, hand wash and hang dry. If you would like a more rustic/hand torn look, you can run your fingernail down the edge lightly a few times and it will fray slightly.
- If you would like an assortment of ribbons that come with a spool, please see our styling box